Sunday, November 22, 2015

Simply and cozy quilt card.

Hi everybody today I share my first project as a Ann Butler Design team she have some  amazing  faux quilting stamps when i see the pattern  on this  stamp the first thing came to my  mind was cozy  so i created a card base in that  feeling,it very simply to do, let get started!










Stamp faux quilting over cardstock try to created  a pattern








cut cardstock down to  31/4 x 4




cut and stamp 3 extra square for added over  pattern
and plus  mat them over the red and white as well



Added some foam tape to give some dimension to the card



Here I used a hole punch to  create the small circle  where I added the 
Canvas corp cord  and i used my  own handwritten for the sentimental do no be afraid to us your own.

Supplies used for this project


Other
Tow-bow xtreme adhesive
Canvas corp.cord
punch hole
stamp block
Westcott scissors
pencil
cardstock  kraft
cardstock white/red

Happy crafting,Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment