Friday, November 20, 2015

Glad Tidings at Joy Clair



Hi Hoping you   have a nice week so  far me  I been going to my local Library since my  Internet service is  down  for  a week an the have they  need to do some work on the  underground lines yay! but  thanks for  free WiFi in the library, well still I can check all my email from my cell phone that is a good thing let  go to business today I share a small stamps that http://www.joyclair.com/ is carrie is call Glad tiding I created tag with them  you can used for small message in a gift tag or just to added to you greeting cards just  your you imagination   you be amaze  what  you can come with it here my  final creation.



'

I added some light  from the same stamps set  and colored with  alcohol pens of your  choice of course
personally I using Chameleon Pens






I added some lace cover  over the tag






No comments:

Post a Comment