Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas wishes!!!!!

Hi  my  friendly blogger today  I share a simple card using the technique of reflection is  very  easy to  do  I using the  amazing  stamps from   Joy Clair Stamps -Christmas Wishes let's get stared!

Card is standard A2 I mounted over black cardstock Neenah paper








Here you  can see  closer that  i  drew myself a  landscape don't be afraid  to  use  your imagination  and  i added the  reflection   on the lake using  a simple  #2 pencil 
I added as well some  glitter using  Stickles  and  Ranger glossy  glue   as well I did  sponge the  background with  Tim Holtz distress ink-Peacock Feathers

The  tree color is Memento -Bamboo leaves


this is the inside of the  card using the same set of stamps


Well hope you  get inspired  and remember to  visit  JOY CLAIR STAMPS until next time
                                                       HAPPY STAMPING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment