Friday, October 30, 2015

Rustic Christmas at Joy Clair


Hi  my lovely  friends am share a card I make  for  the http://www.joyclair.com/ design team  since  we getting  close to  the  holidays  and  spending  time  with family and  friends  what  more appropriate this  cozy card very  simple  and  easy to  do    hope you  get  inspire .



very cozy card in my opinion I added some thread in the top  make look like a frame  hanging from the top, I stamp the  rustic frame  and the cut off and added a white cardstock in the back so simulated a picture as well  I used  a  white pen to  draw around the card the "x" and  used a  pattern  paper from Paper Studio call moose and deer




Here I stamped over the cardstock  and  cut off   after i colored them  I use some  foam tape to give some  dimension to the card,
Here you can see as well I added some  glittering to the card using  Stella glitter pen  clear and  as well I used Ranger Glossy glue  over the red part to  give the illusion  of  embossing and I colored the  leave using Chameleon pen

Like always  hoping you get inspire and remember to  visit
  http://www.joyclair.com/
for  more inspirational   project 1


Happy  stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment