Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Stamp by Oak Tree ,Cat-atitude

    Hello today I share a new stamp set by Oak Tree Stamp  is call Cat-attitude  I lots of escape to create  with this stamp sets can be  for a birthday greetings,friends  etc,I decide to  do  alteration  o the stamps i added a smile and  as well   the small grass and  dirt around  the kitten  make look that  the on  the  grass playing.  I uses alcohol pens  to color  the cats.

   Just be sure to stop by  the  blog to  see all the  amazing stamps and creation  our team   had to share wit  ya"ll here the link http://oaktreestamps.com/blogs/news and  here  my card  hope you  get inspired and  like it .










I added some grass and  dirt  around  the  cats




I added glossy  glue  to the  small ball and added smile o the cat
I uses the masking technique to simulated the cat is behind the other cat I just  stamp  one extra cat in this case the one is let down  them  cut off   put over the one is  on paper and place the one is stand up stamped over  them remove the  one i ct  of  and this the result




For the top on the card I go the idea from a book call  Journal of paper engineering  the technique is call Diamond fold
pretty cool   to  decor  your  card



 

I added some glitter to the  flower and  sentimental as well







Happy  stamping  ,Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment