Friday, April 22, 2016

Joy Clair/Mother's day and Puppy love stamp set



Hi' today  sharing other of the release by Joy Clair Stamp set call Mother's love  and  Puppy love there are adorable and hope you get inspired with my  creation d here we go.






Here is the other card I make using g Masking technique it very easy 







I did cut a negative of the stamp so I can do the making technique I cover one of the  stamp with it and created different  group of the doggies make it loo like the are all together.


Supplies extra 
chameleon pen ,YG3 G23 BR2 BR5
Memento ink tuxedo black
Inkadakado Blending chalk

Hope you like  this work  and remember 

Don't forget to play with us in the Joy Clair April challenge 
The theme is spring and we have a beautiful inspiration picture to give you some colors to play with This  challenge ended on April 30, so be sure to enter to win!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment