Monday, February 15, 2016

Scrapmixer/ Canvas and stamps

Hi everybody  today  I share another challenge for http://scrapmixers.blogspot.com/  since i love canvas I using  again,lol I just love it because it  easy  for mix  any  kind the pain you  want to use  and  added gesso or any mixed media  is  just right ,I created this  small  frame   for Valentine for  my daughter and sure she will love it .  Don't be afraid to add anything over canvas you be surprised how come together  we  let's  get started!!!

Supplies

Canvas 5x7
Distress stain -Tim Holtz
spatula
baby wipes
Faber Castell Gesso -Whipped Spackle
mesh ribbon -red
3 stamp of your choice
Martha Stewart punch
Beacon adhesive  for cloth
hot gun
black and red dye ink Color Box
3"red cardstock


Time: 30 minutes
Level ; Intermediate








Material used


Here I applied the  Gesso over the canvas I dried with  a hot gun 
to  accelerated process,After let it dry i applied the stamps .  Plus 
I had already  cut the embellishment in red using the  Martha Stewart punch

 I applied the  stain paint  using a bay  wipes and  used  again hot  gun to  dried.




here I did apply the red mesh  on the bottom of the canvas I use adhesive 
very easy to  do project   just  have play with your  mixed media tools and  ink,gesso and have fun

















No comments:

Post a Comment