Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Alicia /Welcome Fall

hi today  I share a card using the Rebecca Baer stencil  in particular the Steampunk Pocket watch /small is go perfect for me  for this  card i design  focus on  Fall season  for this  card I used the  following  supplies.

Rebecca Baer products;

Glided stenciling Gel
Steampunk pocket watch stencil/small
 1/4 masking tape


Other  supplies I used:

Cardstock Bazzil black and  white
Pattern paper from Hot The off the press-Fall
Stickles glitter -orange
Elmer glue
foam tape 3M
Recollections sticker -Autumn
Fabulous Fall stamp kit  from TCP Studio








To start i did  secure the  stencil with  masking tape  them  i  proceed to applied the gel over the stencil let  the  sit  for  15 minute until dried and remove tape as you see below  gel  dried and I am  ready  to  added  embellishment  on it 



Them  I cut cardstock (white) and added to make a mat for the black cardstock as well  i  proceed and added , pattern paper to added some dimension to the card. After that  i  added some  glitter in some  part of the  design  and  as well the  stickers,  
Added I sentimental from  TCP Studio  in  the  bottom  right  of the card


Here the final  produc t hoping  you get inspired be sure to  stop by  Rebecca Baer blog and she is on Pinterest and Facebook .
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment